Sent: 8/2/2005 12:23:40 PM
Subject: [RC] Ridecamp &TI

Those of us who have been around RC for a long long time, remember when we used to chat about actually conditioning our horses, recovering and resting HR's, what your heart rate should be before you start the next sprint, what your recovery should be after so many minutes etc..

I would venture to guess that lots of people now have lots of questions, and have learned more in 24 hours then they have in a whole year.

Nice to chat about something other then how to put on an Easyboot.  I can find that in the archives.

Chris Martin  "it's all about the ride!"  FreeForm Treeless Saddles