[RC] Horse needing ride from Fireworks ride to Mill Valley - TypeF \(Jackie Floyd\)

A friend of mine has leased her horse Princess Basia to Laurie and Bill Wilson of Mill Valley and I will be taking her to Fireworks with me on Friday. Laurie does not own a trailer and we need to find Basia a ride to Muir Beach Stables in Muir Beach or Mill Valley or something close where she can get the horse the rest of the way. Is there anybody coming to Fireworks from that direction? Basia is an excellent trailer rider and a good egg so would not be a problem horse in any way.

:) Jackie