[RC] My Products - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: ti Tivers@xxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Or maybe I should just buy your products. Ahhh-ha! That might be the ticket.>

While I have more than 6000 customers world wide, there are times when I refuse
to sell anything to certain individuals or groups. That has been true for
endurance folk in the past--i shut down all sales to endurance excpt for the
few consulting clients I had, and I'll be pleased to do it again. Won't make a
pimple on the bottom line--I've given more product and money to endurance than
I'll ever take. Endurance is simply a good laboratory for testing for me.

Whether you, or anyone from Ridecamp, ever spends a dime with my company makes
no difference at all to me--you'll certainly never get anything from my
company. Nor will another dozen Ridecampers--they know who they are. I enjoy
dealing with bright people and detest dealing with rank idiots. The one teaches
me a lot; the other is worse than a total waste of time.

You made a nitwit's pronouncement, and I answered appropriately. If you had
bothered to read my other posts, or even the answer you got, you'd see that the
necessary basics are not expensive--just demand some intelligence in
application. And that's the rub with you.

As I said elsewhere, there are always 1001 reasons "why not". Those who spend
their time creating why nots are basically worthless people, to themselves or
anybody else. They violate the first rule of stable management.

Blunder on, Dear. For every winner, I need 50 or more losers in endurance. The
ratio in flat racing is only 10 to 1.

ti