Re: [RC] Deaths - Dbeverly4

In a message dated 8/1/2005 9:35:49 PM Pacific Standard Time, guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
So, what are the numbers? Still waiting for the full information.
Ok, I'll make stuff up (ala Smokey and Bill)....there were 2 deaths in 1996, 1 in 1998 and a handful in between now and then. k?

Since making it up seems to be acceptable, there ya go.

Otherwise, we can wait for the real data from Laura and others on the AERC horse welfare committee, which I'm sure they will provide when they have a chance.

Sylvia