[RC] Reply to Laura - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: ti Tivers@xxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Also, I have met Tom (at the Pan Ams in Trout Lake, Tom, I was Catch a Wave's
groom and you admired my bay horse...) and he is a NICE man, honest.  We had a
nice talk, and he was kind and polite.....what is it about typing that brings
out this insulting stuff??

Just talk to us and share your knowledge, Tom, don't insult us.

Laura Hayes

It's a two-way street. Here you had a chance to offer very useful information
on Wave's strategic and tactical diets, as well as his conditioning
protocol--and it would have fit right in. Instead you chose to post the above.

I, personally, learned a lot from Wave's PanAm win. And you were a lot closer
to him than me. What did you learn about winning nutritional and conditioning
protocols from that race?

I'd be far more interested in your observations of that than your personal, and
irrelevant, opinions about my personality, But you are certainly free to
express them if you believe they're more important than actual facts. A bit
"fluffy", though. Now if you find that comment insulting, then stop being
fluffy and I won't have to make it again.

You weren't fluffy when I met you--you were hard at work making a champion
happen. Our goals were serious and the same. I'm still serious, and my goals
are still the same. Your goal here, it seems, is to attempt to influence what I
write--an impossible goal.

You might be interested to know that Wave's tactical nutritional protocol that
day owed a great deal to Bill Proctor's work, and that his experiments proved
to be valid in Wave's case. Those facts, which you can provide, might be more
interesting to a few on this list interested in winning a PanAm some day. Eh?

ti