Re: [RC] [RC] Tevis for the Mechanically Challenged + Suzy - RDCARRIE

In a message dated 7/29/2005 3:01:52 PM Central Standard Time, brncntry@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I went to a ride once and forgot my saddle, also the
meat for the grill, most of the condiments and several
other things.  My sister, who was camping with me, was
astounded.  I'm usually the one who packs too much
"just in case".

My husband and I arrived at a ride last Feb. with no food for our horses.  We had hay, but no beet pulp/pellets, etc.  Fortunately our friend who was camped near us had a little extra, and we stretched what she brought between our two horses and the two she brought for herself and another friend.  <G>

Dawn in East Texas