Re: [RC] Tevis for the mechanically challenged - Suzi Maiorisi

This one has to be coming from a MAN Smiley emoticon
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2005 3:02 PM
Subject: [RC] Tevis for the mechanically challenged

Please Reply to: Ray O'Donohue rno2m@xxxxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good story...but it ain't really funny! Some of us are born with a horseshoe in a certain location,said horseshoe in part consisting of  friends and relatives being "enablers".EMPTY WATER CONTAINERS? Oh,ha ha,I didn't think of that! But then,I never think of much of anything,la de da,somebody will have some water.(that'd be me,and I don't care if you are thirsty,but I can't bear to see your horse or dog in need of water,so here ya go.)There really is such a thing as fate.