[RC] Lodging for Swanton Pacific - Barbara McCrary

I just found out something I never knew before.  Due to an inquiry about lodging away from camp, from a person who will be crewing at Swanton Pacific, I gave her the name of the Davenport Cash Store and a phone number.  She called them, then wrote me an e-mail listing the website for the B&B associated with the Cash Store.  I went to the website and was delighted to see room interiors and all particulars given.  Anyone who wants lodging away from the ride camp, an 8-mile drive to the nearby town of Davenport, can log onto their website:  www.davenportinn.com

Barbara McCrary, ride mgr.
Swanton Pacific 75/100
"The Most Beautiful Trail in the World"
Website: http://members.cruzio.com/~bigcreekranch/

See our website for information, photos, and a printable ride entry