[RC] Blundstone footwear - Cynthia Eyler

Recently, for the first time in many years, I had my feet measured in a shoe store that won't even let you try shoes on without measuring first.  I needed a pair of shoes that would let me work (with lots of walking) on concrete, without ending up with aching feet and hips.

Turns out that I do not wear a size 10B.  Depending on the shoe, I need a 9 or 9.5 EE -- yikes!!

The New Balance walking shoes I got are really comfy, and now I'm wondering how much more comfortable I'd be while riding if I was wearing something wider than my Ariat Terrain's.  I'd like to use a shoe with a heel -- not for safety, because I use endurance stirrups with safety cages, but so that I don't destroy the elastic under-the-foot straps on my half-chaps.

I'm thinking that perhaps Blunnie's are the way to go, especially the uni-sex models.  Anybody have any recommendations regarding The Original style versus the TPU?

Cindy