Re: [RC] Tevis scratches - MJWEST02

My mare has one white sock/hoof - and she got scratches last year.  The EQYSS brand is WONDERFUL.  It smells good and does not sting.  I prefer over the oxide because dirt doesn't stick to the EQYSS.

I washed the pastern really good, scraping off the old scabs, dirt and debris - dried as good as possible and used the GEL  - let that dry.  She was improved in less than a week - considering I washed and applied gel every night.    I am glad she only has ONE white foot!

Mary and Shaker
"If you're coming with me, you need nerves of steel, 'cause I take corners on two wheels!"