----- Original Message -----
From: Sherman
Another idea is that the experienced mentor-type riders wear a ribbon or armband (maybe mgmt could hand out at ride mtg) so the inexperienced person would know who they could get advice from or tag along with. Although very few riders are not willing to give advice, not everyone likes company or someone chatting with them along the trail.

Kathy