[RC] NEED HORSE FOR WOLVERINE 100 - Geana Jones

I HAVE THE WILLING ATTITUDE, AND REALLY WANT TO DO THE 100 MILES AT WOLVERINE.  I WAS THINKING ABOUT TAKING MY PROVEN 25 MILE HORSE AND GOING FOR THE TURTLE AWARD BUT IF SOMEONE HAS A HORSE THAT CAN DO A 100 I WOULD BE WILLING PASSINGER.  I AM A HEAVY WEIGHT RIDER.  I HAVE COMPETED AT 25 MILES OFF AND ON FOR THE LAST 15 OR SO YEARS, LIFE AND THE RIGHT HORSE HAS HELD ME BACK FROM TRYING A 100 BEFORE NOW.

PLEASE CONTACT ME.

GEANA JONES

or call (616) 636-5526

No hour of life is lost that is spent in the saddle.

-Winston Churchill

Lost Acres

Geana and Timothy Jones
Breeder of Competitive and Endurance Horses
AraAppaloosa, and Half-Arabians
Howard City, Michigan USA