[RC] Wolverine 100 awards - Maggie Mieske

Our good friend and newbie rider, Rob Losey has been watching the discussion of 100s on Ridecamp with interest because the Wolverine 100 is on his "to do" list also and he wants to do something to preserve 100 mile rides and the Wolverine 100.  He has generously donated one of his beautifully crafted rope/biothane halter/bridle combos to EVERY rider who completes the Wolverine 100.  This is no small donation.  I don't even have MY halter/bridle yet (he is working on a special halter/bridle/sidepull for me).  Of course, I am certain he has been sitting around watching television and eating bon bons while I agonize over getting this piece of essential equipment!  However, you can have your very own "Rob Losey combo special" by completing the Wolverine 100!  He wanted to do his part and this is his way of "sweetening the pot."  :)
Miles of smiles,
Maggie
http://arabianquest.com/samaha_arabians.htm
"So many of our dreams seem impossible, then improbable, then inevitable."  Christopher Reeve