[RC] my neighbor's moving - Sherman

I just want to give a heads up to anyone that may be interested or knows someone who may be interested in a home with 5 acres, half in lush useable meadow. We have about 10 or 15 miles of deeded trails that follow the perimeter of the lots in our development of about 200 lots. It's a big beautiful traditional home, about 3500sf, and will go for about $900,000. It's in LOP Ranchos, halfway between Auburn & Grass Valley, CA. I've been using the meadow for the past couple of years, and sure hate to lose horse friendly neighbors. That's why I thought I'd put the note here, before non-horse people get a chance to see it. It's not on the market yet. E-mail me privately if you need more info.  sherman at usamedia dot tv

Kathy
Grass Valley