Re: [RC] Sensation Pad Saddle - Karen Sullivan

check out archives on the treeless yahoo group....lots of folks testing it out; and tons of photos.....

Karen
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2005 8:12 AM
Subject: [RC] Sensation Pad Saddle

Well, Wisconsin got the badly needed rain last night and this morning;  so I thought I'd catch up on a few things (like ridecamp).  Anyhow, I was wondering has anyone out there competed on the new treeless saddle the Sensation Pad???  A friend of mine just got one and it looks really like a nice saddle....I like the padding (wool and foam)...I like the shape...I question the stirup pressure some but, then they have a funky way of distributing the weight by buckling the stirups down low...Just curious.  Once I can ride again (oh yea, re-cracked my hip that I broke 2 yrs ago..yes falling off a horse; so am not able to ride till mid August)  my friend will let me borrow it.....just wondering how it would do for endurance.

June

Equine Enterprises
June Scheunemann
Mike Bernsdorf