Re: [RC] Cougar rock photo - Chris Paus

The cougar rock photos are taken by a professional photographer, aren't they? If so, to use them for any reason, you'd need to get permission from the photographer.

I've asked photographers from rides for permissiont to use their photos in news stories and other places and they've always been OK with it. but it really is imperative to ask first.

chris

John Teeter <johnt@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I expect every photo in the world is copyrighted in one way or another.

jt.

I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship. Louisa May Alcott

Chris Paus
Lake Region SWA  http://lakeregionswa.fws1.com