[RC] Whetstone or Lakeview Plantation or Croft State Park, SC? - RISTREE

Hey folks.

Hub and I are heading south with our three horses, four dogs and the LQ trailer next weekend.

We're hoping to do 10 or so days of riding and camping before heading off to Camp Osborn Pow Wow ride.

Any recommendations, warnings, or thoughts on any of the above places?

Thanks much in advance.  (You can email me privately at ristree@xxxxxxx to avoid cluttering the list.)

--Patti Stedman (NY)