[RC] lactose prodcuts for horses - LTYearwood

Heidi,

I am familiar with the milk that the Bedouins feed their horses in the dessert. I am wondering if that has undergone the kind of complicated processing that the milk in America has undergone?

But like I said about the quote from the book denouncing milk products for horses in my earlier post: I am not a vet, nor am I an expert in chemistry, ect.

I am only aware that people with extensive backgrounds, including the woman who wrote the book A Healthy Horse The Natural Way (Catherine Bird has led the delopment of equine natural therapies in Australia and is in worldwide demans as a practioner, lecturer and teacher) go back and forth regarding milk products for horses. And my thinking resonates with what Bird wrote.

I posted to give other people on this board some information I found interesting. Food for thought so to speak. Different ways of looking at things.

Gotta go ride!

Lori