[RC] Another probiotics question - Vallonelee

My husband is new to riding and recently asked me a question I could not answer.  Can you give a horse too much probiotics.  We have talked about electrolytes and how you can overdose with them.  I said I guess so,  but I would ask to see if anyone has any input.

Lee
".......and God sought to bestow upon man a supreme mark of his blessing. God created the horse. The horse could run faster than the deer, jump higher than the goat, and endure longer than the wolf. Man, being encompassed by elements that sought to destroy him, would have been a slave, had the horse not made him king."