[RC] headaches - Betty Demar Mueller

I used to get very severe headaches.  I was into pain killers and found none to be satisfactory.  I get regular treatment for my back with a chiropractor.  I have learned stretching and other exercises to help my back and only go to the chiroparactor for maintenance treatment and am doing well.  One day, I mentioned that I had a headache and he immediately worked on my head and neck getting it properly lined up or adjusted.  Since learning some stretching  and other exercises mentioned in other emails in regards to this headache question.....I have never used any pain killers since.  Wish I knew how to treat headaches without pain killers years ago.  I get immediate relief by stretching and rotating my neck in varoius ways.  Pain killers takes a good part of an hour to bring relief and now I don't wait but get immediate relief.

Betty DeMar Mueller