[RC] what to do with old horses. - Diana Anderson

I just wish she lived out by me.  I have been looking for just this type of horse for my 14 yr old son.  He has'nt ridden much before -  Now that my daughter and I are camping and conditioning on trails he loves to come.  He has even come along and crewed for us on one ride.  We just need to find a horse in her horses situation in Michigan.

Do you Yahoo!?