Re: [RC] MaryBen....Pietro from Italy - Kristen A Fisher

Did they make it???

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2005 6:45 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] MaryBen....Pietro from Italy

I do remember that Pietro bought TP.  It was funny because we were all up on the 49 crossing over no hands when Pietro came across.  We could barely see him and were hoping he would make the time so we were yelling, "trot, Pietro, trot" and this little voice floated up to us "I are trotting."  The horse I loaned him was Piannissimo so I guess the two Italians understood each other.....mb