Re: [RC] WEC: Unofficial Entry List - RBluebirdpr

In a message dated 01/18/2005 8:15:32 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, johnt@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
It's interesting to note that the oldest horses entered are 18 (born in
1986) and that Peter Toff has 11 horses entered. Likely there are other
interesting items:)
If I'm not mistaken, Becky Harris's horse Honey is one of the 18 year olds.  I have Honey's nephew who is 2 and 1/2 years old and is for sale if anyone is interested.

Phil Rash