[RC] Trails Preservation for the Present and Future - Joanne Mahon

Riding along the Tevis Trail, traveling from Lower Quarry to Brown's Bar there is an Off Road Dirt Bike Park at Mammoth Bar. Extremely disturbing as far as Noise Impacts to the North American River Canyon and it's normal peaceful environment. And some venture beyond their bounds. Anyways, I was informed that when Off Road vehicles are registered? There is a "Blue Sticker" that they pay an additional Fee to maintain and create more of these off road parks. I thought to myself - that's a good idea for Equestrians as well.  Just a suggestion? But why can't AERC as an example have an optional "Green Sticker" fee to preserve our Horse Trails? Any comments are welcome.

Joanne Mahon