Re: [RC] [RC] What do you think of Boco - Allegra C

 My ex-boss got Boco from a dealer, sold as "some thing gaited".   When my boss got the horse, Boco did not gait.  The dealer while drunk admitted that he had no idea if it gaited.

  Before finding this out my ex-boss had sent the horse over to my house for training.  Boco was a very green, green broke. He wanted to be able to put his inexperienced girlfriends up on this horse.  He is not the greatest horse handler to start with.  After about 3 weeks of training Boco's true nature started to come out, all I could think was OMG he is going to ruin this horse.  It has so much potential. It was starting to gait slightly, but was still very downhill. (Barely 3 yo.)

   The man decided that he didn't want the horse, he didn't have time and he didn't want to have to work to get him to gait.  Seeing that I had gotten it so far offered to give it to me, one stipulation. If I ever sell him the man gets 1/2.  At that time I was running 1/2 of his business. (Computer repair and Web Design.)

 (I got the deal of a life time.) He had already paid $300 in training fees, and did not want the $ back. He personally lost allot of $ on the horse.

I don't intend to sell him, if possible, ever.

- Allegra

Laney Humphrey <laneyhh@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It'll be interesting to see how he develops as he grows up. If he is
part arab, he'll continue to grow and change for several more years. I
wonder if his odd gait is partly due to his being young and undeveloped
and not sure how to move all his feet. In other words, it may refine
into something more identifiable. Where did you find him?
laney