[RC] dogs, kids, etc. - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Guest endurance@xxxxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes, it's me again.  For all of you telling me to stay home, I do stay home
most of the time.  I find it far less stressful for myself and WHOLE FAMILY
when I just trailer out and do rides with friends instead of competing.

Like I said after my post, That is all I have to say about dogs, so i won't
mention it further here.

As for the kids, I was not talking about junior riders or well-mannered
children.  I was talking about screaming babies and young kids that were not
going to ride or help out and were not interested in doing anything other than
being a little brat.  The same kids that are climbing all over the salad bar at
restaurants, the pews in church, and the same babies people take to adult
movies when they should have just gotten a sitter.

Riding my horse at distance is something that interests me.  Competing
interests me less and less as I get older.  Polite children who have a broad
vocabulary can be very nice to talk to and I have had some very enlightening
and refreshing conversations with some 11+ year olds.

I did not want to get slammed with personal emails which is why I posted as a
guest.

I just felt I needed to clarify myself and point out that I was not meaning NO
KIDS PERIOD (nowhere did I mention banning kids), just don't drag the little
brats along who have no interest in the sport and tie my lead rope from a tree
to make a swing out of it.  (It happened one time and I was wandering around
looking for my lead rope...great reminder to always bring spares)

That is all I've got to say about kids now then, back to your regularly
scheduled programming!

Guest