[RC] Kids and Dogs - Darlene Anderson

Wow...someone is having a bad hair day, but until you sign your name to your post, you're nothing more than a coward, hiding behind "guest" posts.

Ridecamps are the VILLAGE that have virtually raised my kids, and if I was told TO MY FACE to leave my kids home, I'd not grace that RM with a check for my entry fee. Endurance is a Family sport and Kids are the Future of our sport. Every horse crazy little girl has the potential to become an endurance crazy middle aged housewife.

Dogs? Yea, dogs belong on leashes at ridecamp, but my Ty dog would be heartbroken if I told him he'd have to stay home because someone doesn't like dogs. I have to say I'd consider not going to a ride where dogs were banned for no other reason than they didn't personally like dogs. At the Limestone ride a few years ago, here in the NW, we were requested to leave our dogs home because the owner/administrator of the ridecamp we got to use asked us to not bring dogs. We left the dog home...period.

Get over it, take some Vit. B6, and really, if you don't like kids and dogs, then perhaps endurance riding, in it's purest form, isn't for you.

Kindest regards,
Darlene Anderson
AERC # M17945
"Endurance Mom to kids, dogs, boyfriends, and about anyone else I can rope in..."
SW Washington

Check out Dependable Ponies Delivered!

Do you Yahoo!?