Home Current News News Archive Shop/Advertise Ridecamp Classified Events Learn/AERC
Endurance.Net Home Ridecamp Archives
[Archives Index]   [Date Index]   [Thread Index]   [Author Index]   [Subject Index]

RE: [RC] purchasing and brand inspection - Adam and Jannelle

To cross state lines, you have to have one so one would need to be done in 
Oregon.  If you travel with your horse after that, you will need to get a 
new one in Idaho.  In Oregon, we are offered a lifetime one for $20 plus a 
$10 call fee.  We had both our endurance mares done at the same time and it 
was only $50 total and they are good as long as we own the horses.  We also 
get the 6 month health inspections.


Jannelle Wilde & Adam Falk
Menagerie Farm
584 Romie Howard Rd
Yoncalla OR 97499
541-849-2460 (phone & fax)
866-241-1531  Toll-free

-----Original Message-----
From:   mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [SMTP:mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent:   Thursday, July 21, 2005 9:30 AM
To:     ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:        [RC]   purchasing and brand inspection

I am getting a new horse and getting a coggins and health inspection. 
registered so we will have the papers.  I will be moving her from Oregon to
Idaho.  If I get a brand inspection, do I have the current owner get one in
Oregon and have it put in my name or do I get it done in Idaho when I get
home.  This is confusing.

- Mary


Ridecamp is a service of Endurance Net, http://www.endurance.net.
Information, Policy, Disclaimer: http://www.endurance.net/Ridecamp
Subscribe/Unsubscribe http://www.endurance.net/ridecamp/logon.asp

Ride Long and Ride Safe!!