Re: [RC] more saddle confusion - Suzi Maiorisi

Nice thing about Specialized Saddles is that you can get shims/pads, set them up for each horse and switch them out when you change horses - just have 2 sets ready to go for each horse - or you could mark the pad where the shims go for each horse.   His pads come in 2 thicknesses, shims in several sizes/shapes so you can make the saddle fit 'Skinny Minnie' and 'Roly Poly' (or whatever you consider their shapes Smiley emoticon).
Suzi.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, July 18, 2005 10:37 PM
Subject: RE: [RC] more saddle confusion

 I have  considered these at length and they are near the top of my list of saddles to try. H owever, I doubt that I could get by with a specialized saddle at a dressage show, so I'm leaning more toward something that is    an English style endurance, bu t co uld pass for a dressage model.

I don't think t here is any way in the world to get one saddle to fit both my horses. They are just shaped entirely differently.