Re: [RC] feed issue - Mary Ann Spencer

Not sure if it is available everywhere but in TX you can get feed called One AND Only.  It works great but is a bit pricey.  Also, wonder if you would put water and a favorite flavor on some sort of good quality pelleted feed, you might do as well.  Good luck.  mas
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, July 15, 2005 10:50 PM
Subject: RE: [RC] feed issue

I had to move my 30 year old gelding to a senior feed when he started losing his molars.  We tried Purina and he just kept getting skinnier.  We switched to Nutrena SR and went from rafter hips to a nice, almost, apple butt.  When he lost the rest of his molars around 35, we gave him a slop of Nutrena Sr and beet pulp and he did just fine on that until he died at 37.

Rae

Tall C Arabians - Central