[RC] fans - smuncy

 You can also check with RV dealers / supplier.  OR as posted truckstop.
  I had two 6 inch fans put in my trailer several years ago, after market - ( really just home finished dressing room / gooseneck ) . One is above bed at window, other on wall near window, that can also be directed toward bed, or to sitting area . They work great with good air flow if mounted near door or windows, are adjustable as far as direction , can be stationary or continual sweeping motion. I have them work off 12 volt marine battery I have in the dressing room area, that also powers outside light, and inside lights.Battery generally kept charge through summer and that was when doing rides about 2 to three times/ month, with a few multiday rides.Would hook up to charge with trickle charger sometimes before three to 5 day trips.
Sorry, been about 6  years ago and don't have name brand,  fellow who wired inside area and  installed them did mostly RV work; but I  think I even saw them once in Walmart? May also try Cabelos? Good luck  Stephanie M