Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.2772 welts - Chipnml

Maybe she got into a bees' nest?  I took care of a horse that happened to, there was a nest in the loafing shed.  She had welts all over her body.  I immediately started hosing her off and watched her closely in case her reaction got worse (airways closing up, etc).  The water was very hot coming off her, and she was pretty miserable, but the welts disappeared, and it wasn't necessary to call a vet.  You might want to check her familiar haunts to see if there might be a ground bees nest, and zap it with some Raid...those stinkers are evil!

Chip