[RC] Clicker training - WRSINOSKY

I used the clicker training on both mustangs I got thru BLM auctions.  It worked great. Especially getting them used to the saddle. I'm going to have to buy that book about trickonometry. Doimas needs something to do while he recuperates from his abscess.  I'm thinking he's never going to get better. Haven't been on his back since mid-April.  I shudder to think what he's going to be like when I do ride him.  He's rather a handful anyway (understatement of the year).

Cindy
Buckeye, AZ