Re: [RC] completion awards - DeAnn S.

Already offered to pick it up at ride.... nothing...and I live in another state.  She's a great RM and a dear, dear person... just thought it would be nice to have my completion award.
DeAnn
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2005 10:44 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] completion awards

Arrange with the ride manager to pick it up at an upcoming event, or
nicely send a pre-addressed and stamped container!  Or offer to pick
it up if you live nearby.

One of the reasons that it's nice to know how many guests to expect
at one's event so that sufficient awards are available along with
other amenities...though I understand some regions don't operate that
way, but with rides averaging way over 100 entrants it sure makes
things better for the staff IMV.

Lynne
who has BHB long sleeved shirts and vet check 6 pack coolers galore
as leftovers