Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2005 5:42 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] Completion awards

Jan Stevens did a neat thing at the FITS ride in Florida this year.  Had a wide assortment of stuff.  Golf shirts, tank shirts, hats, mugs, bags, shorts, I can't remember but tons of different stuff.  She had the 6 day ride.  And had a set amount of each set out every day, so if you came the last day, you could still get a shirt if you wanted.

Nina