[RC] Rocky 7 days - sandy rovane

While I allowed myself to finally shed a tear, my dear friend Dean Jackson whom I always referred to as "the old red man"  and MJ called to find out if I had found Rocky.   No, he is still out there but Steph has posted his picture on Endurance Net  Thank you Steph
Rocko is still out there.  Thanks to everyone who has contacted me and forwarded my story.  I am getting about 25 e-mails per day suggesting things to do and am following those leads.  I was in Robie Park this weekend and prayed he would be in the meadow each morning.  Didn't happen.  I was sent from Omner a suggestion that I would close my eyes and see a lead line that would be attached to Rocky that would bring him home.  Please, everyone close your eyes and see this ugly , cute, loving,  scare little guy that I love so much and put him on a lead line and send him back to 530 333 2778 or at least back to the meadow at Robie Park.  Thanks to all of you for your prayers and thoughts
Sandy Rovane W 7571 and Mr. Man and TOmmy who miss his pissy attitude in the field