Re: [RC] Stallion question - Vallonelee

In a message dated 7/11/05 6:53:08 PM US Mountain Standard Time, paus@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Mine is 3 now and has been in with everybody else
since I got him.
And when those hormones wake up - watch out !

I think I read somewhere that in the wild stallions form a band after they are chased out of the herd by the Big Daddy.  They stay together until they are 4 or 5 learning to be "boys". When the hormones wake up, they go out searching (and fighting) for some mares to start their own herd.

Lee