[RC] Fort Stanton / emergency contact - Becky Huffman

I need to get in touch with Linda or Bo Parrish.  They're at Fort Stanton and I expect they don't have cell phone coverage.  I've left a message with the contact phone number listed in endurance news.  Does anyone have another way to reach anyone? -please let me know or pass along the message for them to call me.

Becky Huffman, Cleburne, Texas
www.TheOriginalSeries.com

"Of the long years of peace ... there is little tale."
JRR Tolkien, The Silmarillion