[RC] Tevis question - KKMoonshadowrnch

In a message dated 7/8/2005 1:07:25 PM Pacific Standard Time, ridecamp-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I thought you have to have completed a 100 prior to Tevis?   Lisa
No, you only need 150 miles of distance riding of ride of at least 50 miles.  Next year it will be 300 miles, or if you have already completed Tevis you can enter.  BTW, anyone know when they will be updating the ride list and making stall assignments?  I would love to know if the horse we took down to CA last week is in the ride or not!  And where our stall assignment is.  Would be nice to know before we head down there again.

Kathy & Nick (Now Tevis or Bust!)
Moonshadow Ranch
McKenna, WA