Re: [RC] Horses Tripping - legsmontanna

I agree totally.  My horses and I just had a chiropractic adjustment this morning and we were all out of whack!  My mare felt so good after her initial appointment last week,  she bucked me off at full canter down a rocky, narrow trail ... which is why I needed the adjustment today.  Hmmm, I smell refund!

dp

In addition to talking with your farrier, you might also get this horse to a vet chiro and check yourself! My horse trips, always on the right front

a. when he needs an adjustment
b. when I need one!

chris

kpross <kpross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

My endurance gelding seems to be tripping a lot more than usual (last two sets of shoes) and I am wondering if anyone might have some insight on this . . this time was the first time he ever went completely down . . . he actually tripped and fell to the ground pinning my leg under him this time and I couldn?t even find what he might have tripped on . .  we were just walking, it was a fire road with an ever so slight down hill trend . . he has not been tripping at the trot or faster . . being shod this Saturday and going to try natural balance shoeing . .

I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship. Louisa May Alcott

Chris Paus
Lake Region SWA  http://lakeregionswa.fws1.com