[RC] Horse is still missing at Robie Park - sandy rovane

I am reposting this in case someone missed to original post.  Rocky has been missing at Robie Park since noonish July 4th.  Everone I can think of has been notified thanks to ridecamp response.  I have asked the newspaper to place a Missing in the weekend entertainment section to alert people in the mountains he is out there somewhere and haven't got an answer.  Lots of Tevis training people are up there and looking.  Making yellow flyers and going to post every where on Friday.  If anyone is going up there use the Brockway summit entrance as the Truckee road entrance is trashed.