[RC] Prineville wreck update - Mary Carroll

Hi all,

It's Mary-with the chest tube and broken leg.  I wanted to thank all who wrote me and kept me in their thoughts-I am pleased to count you as endurance friends.

I am almost 100% healed...well, except for the *new* bruise on my rear from slipping on the stairs the first day of no crutches.  I have ridden three times so far.  Today Woodrow and I rode out to Blackman's, a potato farm next to the barn.  We cruised through the 18 wheelers, trotted past the working tractors, said hello to the workers.  All went well and we even made it through the sprinklers with just a head shake or two.

I am sooooo happy, and so is Woodman.  It will take awhile to get my riding legs back but I hope to do 2 rides in August.

Thanks again everyone,

Mary and Woody