[RC] treeless saddles - Candace Kahn

Dear Diane,
    There are many treeless saddles to choose from today and I am happy to offer you two wonderful choices - the Freeform SB saddle from Italy and the Barefoot Cheyenne from Germany.
     I have been riding treeless for 3 years and love it -- as does my horse.  One of the first things I noticed was my horse's freedom of shoulder movement and suddenly he enjoyed cantering which he had been loath to do.  I have found these saddles have helped me to become a better rider and they are very secure and comfortable to ride.  If you have any questions, please feel free to give me a call.

With Warm Regards,
Candy Kahn
www.freeformsaddles.com
Be One With Your Horse?