[RC] saddle fit insanity - Alice Yovich

You may be right...my ex husband swore we thought about it too much. I was able to abide by this until I owned Deli. She is a saddle fit nightmare. She's Shagya/Arab cross. she's the perfect radiator build. She has withers. NOthing fits. and she cares...I've had horses with poor fit, but they didn't care, they didn't hurt, so it didn't matter. Nothing has fit, but she cares and it does hurt. Some of it is me. I've been going to the chiro and i"ve found some uneveness in my spine aiding and abetting this struggle, but alot of it is the saddle.

I'm about to get a new horse who is the opposite of this mare. He has past saddle fit issues from being ridden long miles in a treeless saddle. I will need all new tack for him. He obviously cares too since he has pain issues relating to the saddle.

So, maybe it's easy for some horses and not for others?