Re: [RC] saddle fitting induced insanity - HELP - Carol Suggs

The Corrector pad is designed to go right on the horse's back with your blanket over the top.  If you are concerned with it getting dirty, Les is now selling a cover for it.    You might have to experiment a little using the shims that are provided with the pad in order to get the best fit.

Carol-Mariposa

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2005 2:49 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] saddle fitting induced insanity - HELP

I tried the Corrector Pad by inserting it inside a Toklat Woolback Pad.  Just didn't do the job.  Did you buy the cover for the Corrector Pad?  Do you use it alone or under another pad?

dp

I had problems with dry patches even after sending a custom saddle back twice to be reshaped.  I ended up buying a Corrector Pad and it has made all the difference in the world.  No more dry patches.  Went through about $700 in fancy pads before the Corrector which was around $150.

Kathleen & Maxi