[RC] Lost Horse At Robie Park - Tevis Start - sandy rovane

July 4th I lost a tri colored pinto gelding fully tacked in Zilco yellow bridle,/breast collar saddled.  He was last seen on the out part of the Cina Lar trail on the Sawtooth mountain.  He was lost about 12:00 noon and has not been seen since.  We left Robie Park at 12:00 July 5th and have alerted the Search and Rescue, Forest Service Sheriff.  If anyone is riding up in that area or pre riding TEvis and finds him he is very timid, his name is Rocky or your can coax him with Rocky Racoon and or Carrotts.  He is probably scared however, he was a mustang at one time out of Virginia City backyards.
Please contact Sandy Rovane
530 333 2778
916 591 4542