[RC] Mare heat cycle - Lysane Cree

It seems that my mare was just in heat two weekends ago (or maybe even less) and this weekend she seemed to be again...Isn't there at least 20-22 days between cycles?
She is only 3.5 so maybe she needs to get into a more regular cycle (although she seemed to be ever since she started at around 2 or so). There is a stallion in the barn who she has to walk by whenever we go in or out of the barn, so I don't know if this has anything to do with it. She doesn't get aggressive or grouchy, but she wants to stop beside the stallion and gets this far away look. She also urinates alot and its not clear. I am making note of the days and will check when is the next time she comes into heat. But could it be something else?

Lysane