[RC] crew info - Sherman

I recall that sometime last year there was something printed about what a crew member should expect from a rider, sort of  in the form of an advance apology for the rider's behavior after miles & miles on the trail. I've searched the archives & can't find it. Does anyone recall this, and can you either send it to me or direct me to it please.

Thanks,
Kathy