From: Kathleen
Sent: Monday, July 04, 2005 12:50 PM
Subject: [RC] Thanks for the Heat Rash Cure!

I don?t remember who posted the suggestion about Gold Bond powder and heat rash but I want to thank you!  I have suffered from heat rash at summer rides and on conditioning rides for years. I could not use my half chaps in the summer the heat rash was so bad under them.  I tried the gold bond powder on a conditioning ride and it seemed to do the trick.  Over the weekend I put it to a tougher test.  I rode Ride Over the Rainbow (the perfect way to celebrate Canada Day and the 4th of July in one weekend) in my half chaps with lots of gold bond powder under my tights and socks?.7 hours later and NO HEAT RASH!  YEA!

Happy Trails to All!

Kathleen

Thanks again to our great Canadian friends to the north for a fantastic weekend of endurance fun!