[RC] Thanks for help with mosquitoes - Jutta

Thanks for all your help with the skeeter problem, sorry I am not able to answer everybody personally.
Here is my plan. I ordered a bug suit for myself, and bug armor for my horse, found an Avon lady and ordered some "skin so soft", also will try a variety of other recipes people have sent, will let you know if they work next week.
My husband is checking into a "Bug Magnet" They are all sold out around town and we would have to order one. They are rather expensive, but I am willing to spend the money if they really work.
Angie also had a genius idea of a "pull along fan" mounted on a cart pulled by an ATV.........we tabled that idea for now. This would involve too many new toys for my husband. But I looked at the archives and I like Angie's idea of SPEED and just outrunning those pesky critters.
Thanks again,
Jutta